Serve as part of global community of RC group brand ambassador, to present brand at all levels of public communication, respecting brand integrity while conducting self in a manner befitting iconic and premium spirit brands.
– Support trade channels by conducting education and events to enhance consumer engagement.
– Educate sales representatives and trade staffs to improve sell-out
– Support marketing team on marketing campaign, spirits and whisky fairs to reach target audiences.
– Build up relationship with On & Off trade outlet owners, spirits KOLs, whisky community and bartenders
– (new assignment) To approach B2B & CRM sales opportunity, e.g. social associations : Lion club, Rotary Club, lawyer and doctor association, department store CRM program..etc.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
– Support marketing manager to host and organize brand events in trade outlets, brainstorming ideas and participating in proposing execution idea, be creative to recruit consumers.
– Participating and representing the company at product launches, events, and trade shows (spirits fair), being a company spokesperson.
Brand education and training
– Brand training to trade customers and RC staff.
– Develop training material (format in accordance to brand guideline)
– Promoting the brand via his personal social media accounts and encourage purchase.
– Being an opinion leader in his/her community
– Generating brand awareness through word-of-mouth, in order to create desirability and brand buzz.
– Working closely with sales and marketing staff to develop marketing & trade activities
– Assis in developing new client/outlet and build trusting relationships with customers.
Report and market visit
– Regular market visit and provide report to provide feedback to the Marketing and Trade Marketing regarding customers’ preferences and market demands, make recommend ideas for marketing & trade program.
– Research, analyze and report on competitors’ marketing activities.