The Brand Controller leads the commercial controlling function with particular focus on brand controlling in order to guide the company’s long-term development. Performs financial projections and analysis to provide timely and accurate, relevant, information for insightful decision making.
Main Duties include:
- Works closely with the management team and CFO to ensure all aspects of the business are properly controlled and targets met.
- Performs financial projections and analysis to provide timely and accurate, relevant, information for insightful decision making.
- Facilitates the continuous process of market, competitor and account analysis to identify key issues and to propose appropriate recommendations.
- Performs detailed tracking and reporting of sales and pricing by market in conjunction with the brand teams.
- Maintains strict control of all Operating Expenses and maximize Return on Investment of Marketing Investments.
- Develops product, channel and category P&Ls to be used as a basis for business decisions.
- Develops reporting and analytics to be used to drive investment decisions and to identify and discuss budgets risks and opportunities.
- Prepares management reporting for Remy-Cointreau, Brand Management and Commercial teams.
- Develops financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.