Description de l’offre
POSITION TITLE: CRM & eCommerce Activation Manager (12 months contract)
MANAGER: Head of Digital
LOCATION: Ideally Glasgow, Scotland / open to be flexible for right candidate
STARTING DATE: From March 2023
This exciting role sits within the Global Digital, Design and Content Team, part of Bruichladdich Distillery’s Global Marketing Team. The objectives of this overall specialist team support the acceleration of Bruichladdich Distillery’s ambitions, champion a client-centric model and support the delivery of Remy Cointreau group objectives to deliver:
- Greater reach of the consumers Bruichladdich Distillery and its brands wants to target
- Increased engagement of consumers, stepping closer to the distillery and its brands
- Effective conversion of consumers from consideration through to trial and purchase
- Advocacy of Bruichladdich Distillery and each brand in the moments that count
Reporting directly to the Head of Digital, the CRM and eCommerce Activation Manager plays a critical role in helping to build strong and lasting relationships with consumers capable of driving meaningful growth; from the initial value exchange to deeper, two-way relationships that shape what we do and what we offer in the future. With an emphasis on DTC communications and commerce in the immediate and future roadmap, this fixed-term role delivers an exciting and important remit across the next 12 months.
You will bring a unique combination a mix of strategic, operational, creative and technical expertise and take a truly hands-on approach in managing the global recruitment, analysis, activation and protection of consumer data to enhance and elevate the experience consumers have with our brands from the inception of their relationship onwards. You will also be responsible for activating a face-paced product pipeline across eCommerce and CRM platforms and output, working closely with the full Digital, Design & Content team and brand stakeholders to create impactful amplification plans for new releases across brands.
First-hand experience of creating and executing complex CRM campaigns and user journeys is critical to the role, including building and optimising email content, and defining and creating segmentation strategies using existing data to create greater impact. You will be comfortable with a level of copy creation and be able to operate ESP and CMS platforms.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translates the CRM and DTC roadmap into tangible actions, events and content to deliver awareness through to advocacy, driving forward opportunities for new data capture and customer retention.
- Refines, analyse and enhances consumer data, defining optimum consumer journeys and mechanics – and resulting deliverables (e.g. content, web development).
- Builds and manages all email sends, including the testing and deployment of all consumer campaigns and newsletters using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Manages and deploys a rolling CRM comms calendar across all Bruichladdich Distillery brands, creating a feedback loop between activity and the rolling annual contact plans to drive forward opportunities and address challenges.
- Activates a global/ local CRM approach and ensures alignment and adoption of the approach across markets, cascading calendars and content to in-market teams.
- Develops and deploys an ongoing segmentation strategy as well as identifying clear pilots to build automated journeys against specific rules and actions, within the CRM platform and wider Salesforce stack.
- Coordinates the rolling NPD pipeline across DTC properties, managing the activation of new products across global brand websites, eBoutiques and email programmes, in line with global launch dates and campaigns.
- Lead point of contact for the central CRM agency, building understanding of specific brand needs within the agency team to best deliver on strategy and output.
- Facilitates data-driven decision making, with a hands-on, pro-active approach and supports training on relevant tools and platforms across central teams and markets.
- Promotes a collaborative and productive approach; inputting specialist skills and insight into brand strategy and execution, building internal capability and accelerating external impact. Builds strong relationships globally and enables a share and steal, test and learn culture across brands and initiatives, to leverage best practice.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a dedicated CRM & eCommerce role, ideally with 5+ years’ broader commercial / marketing exposure; including demonstrable expertise in building, executing and analysing CRM campaigns, hands-on confidence in identifying and creating consumer segmentation strategies and journeys and supporting eCommerce growth.
- In-depth working knowledge of enterprise-level email service providers (Salesforce Marketing Cloud and familiarity with wider Salesforce stack preferable) to deliver annual, rolling contact plans that support the building of lasting consumer relationships and create consumer value.
- Proven ability in managing and building complex email and mobile triggers, marketing automations and consumer journeys with demonstrable digital marketing knowledge – especially in omni-channel CRM/lifecycle marketing, retention/engagement strategies and personalisation tactics.
- Experienced in transforming data into insight to aid future planning, decision making and performance understanding (having previously employed a variety of analytics platforms and sources, including GA4).
- Commercially minded with the ability to understand consumer relationships in commercial terms and translate CRM and eCommerce deliverables into tangible value.
- A great communicator and influencer with the ability to build positive relationships both internally and externally and inspire, engage, educate and influence individuals and teams. Confident in internal storytelling up to senior leadership level with previous experience in managing relationships with external partners.
- Considerable operational expertise in Data and Privacy legislation and standards.
- Experience using CMS systems, particularly in an eCommerce context, with a foundational level of HTML coding skills.
- Experience in delivering experiences and content through Shopify Plus
- Global knowledge of diverse markets with specific data compliance and privacy laws
- Hands-on experience with the Salesforce stack
- History of working with premium products and/or purpose-led brands
To apply, please send CV, cover letter and date of availability to , before 28th February 2023.