Reporting directly to the Head of the Retail Channel, you will have full sales responsibility for the UK Independent Retail Channel.
You will be required to proactively manage and develop customer relationships to deliver brand growth aligned to strategic priorities.
- You will manage number c. 120 key independent retailers and small groups, including but not limited to Fenwick’s, Glenkeir (The Whisky Shop), Royal Mile Whiskies, Berry Bros and Rudd and Milroy’s,
- Maintain and grow distribution of Bruichladdich Whiskies, The Botanist Gin, Telmont Champagne, Louis XIII, Westland, Remy Martin, Mount Gay Rum, and the rest of the Remy Cointreau portfolio,
- Maintain current customer base, whilst proactively targeting selective new business.
- You will create activation plans focused on awareness, recruitment and rate of sale aligned to brand objectives, considering investment levels and sales return,
- Deliver annual releases and manage allocations of limited availability brands,
- Deliver Consumer and trade brand and category training sessions across all areas of the brand portfolio,
- Deliver budgeted volume, value, and rate per case targets with the defined customer(s).
- You will work closely with other RCUK functions of Supply Chain, Finance and Marketing to ensure the best possible delivery against agreed priorities & targets,
- You will be responsible for forecasting internally and externally, to always ensure brand availability and provide timely and reliable reporting / information on results and developments within Independent Retail Channel,
- You create Joint Business Plans (JBPs) with key customer clusters to ensure sustainable value growth.