The objective of Louis XIII Brand Ambassador team is to accelerate the brand “Go Direct” and “Client Centric” Strategy.
As Chief Brand Ambassador of Louis XIII team, this role is expected to lead BA team to achieve sales target in Fortress channel by developing new and qualitative fortress, initiating and innovating visibility and experience, etc. To contribute to the success and growth of Trade, Direct-to-trade and Direct-to-client channels is another important mission of this role.
The Chief Brand Ambassador is also responsible for cultivating and reinforcing ambassadorship of the team – strictly follow brand guideline and SOP, develop and optimize trainings and speeches, conduct and innovate activations formats and rituals, recruit and engage clients through CRM tools, etc.
Since this role has multiple interfaces with various channels, business partners and clients etc., to collect, analyze and convert meaningful market intelligence is an important part of contribution by this role.
In addition to the role and responsibility with Louis XIII, 5% of total working time shall be allocated to manage Telmont – sales, branding, trainings and activations, as well as operation and administrations.
Accelerate “Go Direct” and “Client Centric” Strategy
- Lead BA team to achieve fortress sales target and SFA target
- Commit to ensure the success of TPP by providing qualitative support and feedback
- Contribute to sales achievement in Direct-to-trade and Direct-to-client channels by training and activations support as well as qualitative client referral
Develop and Manage Fortress Channel
- Establish and adapt fortress development strategy
- Manage fortress evaluation, collaboration and conversion in a strategic and systematic way; Initiate and innovate client experiences in fortress channels to benefit all channels
- Develop Super Fortress and cerate money-can’t-buy experiences; Establish best practices that is scalable in China
- Manage BA team to strictly follow brand guideline and SOP; Manage BA related budget, A&P and T&E
- Develop and optimize trainings and speeches, conduct and innovate activations formats and rituals, recruit and engage clients through CRM tools; Ensure qualitative execution by BA team
- Plan and assess ROI of investment, analyze and report market intelligence
- Coach BA team to continuously improve in mindset and professional skills
- Structure and grow BA team according to business development plan of the brand
- Leverage corporate and brand sources to benefit the business of all channels
- Plan, manage and review Budget, Phasing, LE with support from Sales team
- Establish and propose brand marketing strategy and be responsible for execution
- Deliver and host training and activations
- Be responsible for back-end support and operations