Description de l’offre
For Central Western Europe markets, you will be the key business partner to the Central Western Europe Managing Director in all financial and commercial strategic decisions.
Business and Financial planning and controlling
- In coordination with the sales and marketing teams & the Managing Director, you will analyze financial performance, determine and influence key value drivers,
- Challenge business assumptions and decisions (forecasting, pricing, A&P, promotional spend), drive Gross-to-Net improvement and build reporting and analytical tools,
- You will manage & implement the planning activities ( 3Y Budget, LE Forecast, R&O, landing, monthly reporting),
- Manage & implement monthly closing activities and planning activities etc.
- You will visit our distributors with Area Managers & Managing Director in their respective market, to drive the business, challenge investments spent and develop our portfolio value,
- You will support order-to-cash processes (invoicing, logistics, credit management ).
Compliance and Reporting
- You will ensure that Group compliance standards are implemented and follow Central Group reporting guidelines.
- You have more than 10 years of financial and (commercial) controlling experience,
- You will bring also your experience in the management of direct or 3PD distribution gained in FMCG,
- You have a take-charge and hands-on personality,
- You have strong analytical and synthetic skills and have shown excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in English
Postuler à cette offre
EMEA - Geneva
Type de contrat
10 - 15 ans