We are looking for our next IT Senior Project Manager starting ASAP.
Position located in Angers
Within the IT-Digital department you are directly reporting to the IT Domain Manager.
Your main objectives are:
• Develop a robust strategy approach for the governance, quality assurance, resource frameworks and budget creating accountability and responsibility.
• Lead the team in building a common set of project tools and principles for managing projects.
Manage the development of robust information reporting/systems to inform and support decision-making and planning.
• Oversee the provision of appropriate resources in order to support the delivery of major, complex, and high value programs and projects, manage delays to projects and reported and escalated issues appropriately.
• Oversee the resource planning of all program and projects, ensure the project teams provide accurate forecasting of project resources in order to enhance delivery capability.
• Oversee the progress of all program and projects, ensure the project teams understand and track delivery, devise plans, anticipate risks, and ensure effective issue resolution.
• Lead, facilitate, and drive the execution of all program and project delivery.
• Enhance program and project management standards and capability across teams (internal and external teams), improving overall delivery confidence and reducing risk for the design and delivery of projects and major change initiatives.
• Ensure there is clear communication of program and project plans, deliverables, resource requirements, milestones, and potential risks and issues.
• Foster collaborative and mutually supportive relationships with project leaders and senior stakeholders, assess cross-functional project team capability, providing coaching, training, and support to enhance the project management capability.