Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager in Japan, successful candidate will support Customer Service Executive in order fulfillment for both domestic and duty free, supporting Supply Chain Manager with logistics.
- Work closely with Customer Service Executive on the order fulfillment process for domestic clients, ensuring consistent and good service levels are delivered to both internal and external clients.
- Monitor customer’s order shipment plans and liaise closely with 3PL for accurate and timely delivery arrangement, custom clearance and other logistics matters.
- Monitor inventory availability, issue invoices, and attend Customer Service-related queries form the clients together with Customer Service Executive.
Duty free Business (Global Travel Retail)
- Responsible for taking orders for GTR business including raising SO, supporting Supply Chain Manager with documentation preparations for custom clearance and SAP setup. From Order taking to Invoicing.
- Work closely with Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, and Customer on the forecast, allocation, backlog management and delivery scheduling of both Trading and POS items.
- Responsible for preparations which are the first time to import POSMs and follow up COA and the related documents to clear customs.