Description de l’offre
As On Trade Manager you will be responsible for the development and growth of Remy Cointreau portfolio in the On-trade for Nigeria through implementing the commercial strategies for the market.
Team Management and Operations
– You will manage Horeca (Hotel – Restaurants – clubs) Customer relations directly and through Distributor sales force,
– You will assist the local partners in driving numeric and wighted distribution for RC brands,
– Develop and drive RC portfolio key deliverables on Presence, Visibility, Relationship and Activations in Horeca Universe,
– Have a good understanding of all competing brands by evaluating the competitor’s strategy and pricing in the Nigerian marketplace,
– You will manage the pricing & availability On-Trade according to commercial guidelines,
– You will be in charge of the strategic development of Trade programs in line with business objectives and aligned to brand guidelines,
– You will ensure an effective collaboration with Local Partners to deliver best in class excutions within the On-trade,
– Achieve a monthly review & preview of the marketing activities with our local partners Sales and Marketing teams ensuring executions are in line with commitments,
– Building relationships with high end On trade accounts,
– Representing and promoting the brands at all touch points (RC team, Distributors, Customers),
– You will drive RC portfolio brand Education and advocacy in the HORECA channel to drive desirability,
– You will have to provide Weekly Reporting, Monthly reporting (Assist in Compiling Monthly RC Marketing Report for Nigeria , prepare the RC monthly reporting, review Brand Activators and Ambassadors activities reports),
– You will also provide Periodic score card for Horeca activities highlighting Distribution, Activities, Universe expansion and Depletions.
– With your University Degree in sales or marketing, you will bring a minimum of 3 years of experience in a mid marketing/ sales role gained in the premium wine & spirits or luxury industries,
– You have proven planning, negotiation & coaching skills,
– You have a strong ability to work autonomously, self-motivated and knows how to take the initiative and knows work within a small team,
– You have good communication skills, you are fluent in English spoken & written,
– IT skills (MS Office and building databases),
– Driving License.
You will be based in Lagos with frequent local travels and occasional travel to key cities outside the local market.